Join the Team
Asia Rainbow Ride is a cycling community in Taiwan that raises money for the LGBTQ services in Asia.
Our annual event is a multi-day bicycle tour around Taiwan in October which brings together a vibrant international group of cyclists.
Key to the success of our annual events is an increasing group of people who voluntarily take parts in the events. There are multiple logistics as well as opportunities in working with international organizations, and the government.
There are also lots of learning opportunities. The campaign is supported by a growing volunteer group which includes disciplines from Computer Science and Design to Finance and Law, with backgrounds ranging from years in the industry to current students.
We work remote, cover multiple time zones, and love what we do. Asia Rainbow Ride is all about love, support and working together.
- Start immediately
- PART TIME (20 hours/week), Non-Exempt/Hourly. Weekend availability required.
- Taipei based job that has approximately 2-3 meetings/events a week during day time office hours in Taipei.
- Additional work can be done remotely.
We are looking for an administrative assistant to help with a variety of tasks, including
- planning and events logistics
- monthly newsletter and regular social media update
- data collection & entry
- administration work and bookkeeping
- office management, including checking the mail and oversee contacts with participants, corporate sponsors, community partners and more
- translation between English and Mandarin
- ensuring the smooth running of events
- other assisting roles and tasks
- meeting preparation, presentation document, note taking, and organizing
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys project-based work. The workload will be about 20 hrs/week, and can be done in conjunction with school or another job/internship. Most projects can be completed remotely. The position has the potential to become a multi-year commitment with increased responsibilities. Must be available for 3 days of the ride in October.
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin) in reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Understands Taiwan administration process and correspondence
- Independent self-starter; able to work without oversight
- Can-do attitude
- Interested in bike-riding, or experienced
- Experienced traveller
- Passionate in supporting LGBTQ community
Please email your CV to [email protected]