We will have a bus to transport our luggage. Please pack your overnight items in ONE piece of luggage. You will not have access to your luggage during the day.
If there are any items that you need during the ride (wallet, sunscreen, etc), we recommend you fit these in a bike pouch attached to the bike (provided with our rental bikes). Some people chose to wear a small backpack during the ride.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for hotel
- Undergarments, socks, and pajamas
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- Personal medication
- Aspirin and ointment for sore muscles
- Camera/Battery/memory card
- Cell phone charger
- ID card/passport
- Health insurance card
- Cash to tip drag show performers and tour guides
- Bike helmet (if you are renting a bike, helmet comes with rental)
- Cycling gloves
- Three pairs of shorts (cycling shorts highly recommended)
- Three workout shirts (check out Pride jerseys below)
- Arm/leg sleeves for sun protection
- Cycling shoes or athletic shoes
- Bike lock, and inner tube (if you are bringing your own bike. Technician is there to help all participants. However, as some participants may have speciality bikes and tires, it is recommended to pack a set just in case.)
*** Everyone will receive an Asia Rainbow Ride water bottle for your bike.
For Rainbow Day
On Day 2 of the ride, we will have “Rainbow Day.” We want everyone to dress up with some rainbow flare to make the day extra fun. So don’t forget your rainbow outfit!
Pride Jerseys for Sale
Get a new jersey for Rainbow Day! We’re thrilled to partner with sponsors, VooDoo Cycles, to sell Pride jerseys. They are premiering this jersey on the Asia Rainbow Ride and it will be available for sale during the event. You can purchase it online here. 12% of sales goes to the Asia Rainbow Ride.